Thursday, February 24, 2022

Shooting Schedules

During the actual filming process, my partner and I will be having to schedule times where we both can get together to film. Overall the filming will be taking place at school during study hall. Since our film setting revolves around school, we will have to be filming during school hours. This includes our class period during which most of our filming will take place since me and my partner are in the same classroom. 

Filming will most likely begin in one to two weeks. However, my partner and I do face an obstacle involving spring break. Both of us will be away for spring break meaning we will be losing a week of filming. To overcome this issue my partner and I will be taking extra measures to get the filming done the weeks before and after spring break to get the shots we need to put our project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Project

Here is Veronica and I's Final Project!!!