Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Reflection on Production Process

 Filming is going well but we still need to gather more footage. Include screenshots of production so far

As Veronica and I move forth with production we have gathered a good amount of great footage. So far we have already filmed the opening scene and Nick in the classroom as he runs out with the teacher screaming after him. To do our production we filmed on an iPhone 12 camera and occasionally placed it on a tripod to stabilize it. As of now, production has been smooth due to all our actors being compliant and helping Veronica and me get the shots we need. For the footage, I am satisfied with the way it is turning out and hope that the rest of the production is as smooth as it's been so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Project

Here is Veronica and I's Final Project!!!